Join Gals Starting Over for our second virtual focused workshop!
LEARN HOW TO:
- Use networking to clarify and define your interests in various career fields
- Connect you to job opportunities
- What is networking?
- How to conduct informational interviews (one of the most effective ways to network)
- Using LinkedIn to Network online
- How to develop a list of potential contacts for virtual and in-person meetings
Given that 80-85% of all jobs are obtained through networking, it is an important skill to use in conducting a successful job search.
HOW TO JOIN:
Please RSVP to: Deanna Wilbanks, Gals Starting Over, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. You will be sent a Zoom video conferencing link a few days prior to the workshop.
TIPS TO ENSURE YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF THE WORKSHOP:
- When you RSVP, please send in the job title or industry you would like to network in
- Think about who is in your network – the one you have right now – and we will help you discover who you could potentially talk to about a job or career field you desire.
GSO coaches and facilitators will be available to answer any questions you may have about these topics. We look forward to seeing you on April 8th!